We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone Taken Seaborne from SJU ---> EIS lately?

Dallas
Level Contributor
224 posts
869 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone Taken Seaborne from SJU ---> EIS lately?

How were the flight schedules (running on time)? Any luggage problems?

4 replies to this topic
British Virgin...
Level Contributor
790 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone Taken Seaborne from SJU ---> EIS lately?

Have taken them many times without any issues. Once going EIS to SJU the plane was delayed, we missed our close connection and they had to pick up our hotel because it was just before Easter and all the later connecting planes were fully booked.

Dallas
Level Contributor
224 posts
869 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone Taken Seaborne from SJU ---> EIS lately?

Thanks!

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
165 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone Taken Seaborne from SJU ---> EIS lately?

Expect delays and you wont be disappointed. Plan for ample amounts of time around your travel plans and you are less likely to be upset.

Maybe just our particular experience but I have never been at the Seaborne gate that did not involve one or more of their flights being seriously delayed or canceled. I'm not just referencing one of our flights but also other Seaborne scheduled service routes while we are there.

They have a small fleet and when they have an issue with one flight, it can send a ripple effect through all other service that day. They are not a large national carrier that can just call in another flight crew or plane to fill the void.

Seems a regular occurrence for us to see people at the Seaborne counter blowing a gasket because they had a charter/connection/etc.. planned too close to the planned flight arrival and the flight was delayed or canceled.

Not a bad airline, but I would plan for flexibility in their schedule.

Dallas
Level Contributor
224 posts
869 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone Taken Seaborne from SJU ---> EIS lately?

Very good advice! I will pass along to my traveling companions! Thanks for your reply!

Reply to: Anyone Taken Seaborne from SJU ---> EIS lately?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tortola
Recent Conversations