We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fort Burt Hotel

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Fort Burt Hotel

I have emailed the folks at Fort Burt Hotel several times without a reply and tried calling the phone number on their website which has been disconnected. I need to make a reservation right away for somewhere near Conch Charters, any ideas??????

Thank you in advance

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
817 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fort Burt Hotel

Hi, just curious why do you have to be right near conch? The island's not very big and you can drive from either end of the island to town at around 25mins (at the max). If you have to be near it though try the moorings, maria's, village cay, etc. all fairly cheap and a quick drive.

-Michael

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fort Burt Hotel

Thanks for the quick reply! We are only staying one night, would like to be fairly close to the boat, not renting a car. I will try a couple of the other places, thanks!!!!

3. Re: Fort Burt Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 03:20
Get answers to your questions about Road Town