We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
671 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusive

I'm trying to plan next years vacation. I've done Jamaica, Mexico and now I"m thinking about the Virgin Islands. can anyone make some suggestions on all inclusive resorts on the beach..I'd really appreciate any input. Thanks so much.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
817 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive

If you're looking for a mega AI like in Jamaica BVI is def. the wrong place to be looking...If you're looking for an upscale, decent "resort" (though you can't compare the amenities to a Sandal's or other Caribbean type AI) check out Little Dix Bay in Virgin Gorda or Peter Island Resort on Peter Island. They are both pricey but have beautiful beaches. The BVI is really more known for smaller hotels and villas that are locally owned, it's a really different type of experience than in Mexico or Jamaica. If you want something laid back, quiet, simple, but very beautiful, the BVI is the place for you.

-Michael

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,308 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive

My sister just returned from Guana Island and said it was absolutely breathtaking. All meals and fine wines included in the price. Very private and laid back. Wonderful staff. Excellent deal right now on Luxurylink.com.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
671 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive

Thanks to both of you. Off I go to look at both suggestions. I prefer very small and quaint resorts. I'm not into the MEGA at all and that's what I had this past year in Mexico. A resort that requires you to be driven from one spot to another on the resort in a golf cart is not what I call relaxing. I prefer all inclusive but certainly open to anything. My only requirements are a nice clean beach, ocean view and great pool. That's all I do on vacation....

Have a wonderful weekend....and thanks again.

4. Re: All Inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 December 2009, 08:05
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
671 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive

Thanks GordaGirl. Can you recommend any villas that I might be able to check out?

6. Re: All Inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2010, 12:20
Get answers to your questions about Road Town