I am at the beginning of my planning for a late April trip to Tortola. We will be staying at Ft. Recovery and taking a 2 day sailing course at the Rob Swain sailing school.
Curious about a few things I have read about on TripAdvisor:
1. Is it hard to adjust to driving on the left side of the road? It will be our first time trying it since we are renting a jeep for the week. Are the jeeps on Tortola in pretty good condition?
2. If you had to pick just one 'fancy' night out, where would it be: The Dove, Sugar Mill or Brandywine Bay?? Or another place??
3. A lot of restaurants are closed on Mondays- know of any good places that are open??
4. If you had to pick one day sail, would it be to the Baths or Jost Van Dyke? We are planning on going to both, but will probably ferry to one to cut expenses. We already have a snorkel trip included in our package to The Caves and Indians.
5. If you had to pick one 'must see' beach on Tortola, which one would it be? (JVD's White Bay discluded, we will def. go there!)
Thanks for your help in advance!!