We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restraunt Help

6 posts
Save Topic
Restraunt Help

Hi hoping to get some advice... I'll be visiting my parents who are retired and sailing the BVI's with my husband and two sons 4&5 over the Easter Holiday. Our fight does leave on that monday so we will have to catch the Ferry to St. Thomas early Monday morning which places us in the Nanny Kay Marina my Mom has talked aabut taking a cab ride to Road Town on Easter Sunday any idea on some restraunts that might be kid friendly but also a bit nicer for the holiday dinner ??? I'm thinking of maybe a hotel buffet? Would we need to be making reservations? Any info would be great thanks!

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
406 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restraunt Help

Either Spaghetti Junction or Drake's Passage (the restaurant at Fort Burt Hotel) could be good choices. I would recommend making a reservation wherever you decide to go. Also, Sunday 4th April is the last day of the BVI Spring Regatta. As the regatta village is at Nanny Cay you will be perfectly positioned to watch the fleet returning to the docks after the final race in the early afternoon. The Regatta village will have various food stalls; by no means fine dining but an alternative if you'd like to party with your feet in the sand!

2. Re: Restraunt Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2010, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Road Town
Recent Conversations