We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday connections

Madison, South...
Level Contributor
3 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Sunday connections

What do you recommend for getting from St. Thomas Airport with 2:12 pm arrival to Virgin Gorda on a Sunday? Will return the following Sunday, leaving St. Thomas airport at 3:11 pm.

Australia
Level Contributor
361 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday connections

Take a taxi to Charlotte Amalie ferry terminal, get on a 3:30 Smith's ferry to Road Town (1hr). Take 5:15pm Speedy's ferry from Road Town to VG (1/2hr) or 5pm Smith's.

Return:

Take 8am ferry Speedy's from VG to Road Town (or 7:50 Smith's). Then 9am RTFF to Charlotte Amalie. Have brunch in town then get to the airport well before 1pm, Sunday is a busy busy day.

Of course you can charter planes or private water taxis, it's costly unless you have 6 or more people in your party.

Ferry schedules:

http://bestofbvi.com/info/info_bviferry.htm

Madison, South...
Level Contributor
3 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday connections

Thank you - I feel like I have some clue as to how to proceed! Thanks Again!

Door County WI
Level Contributor
257 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunday connections

Who would you use for a private water taxi?

Australia
Level Contributor
361 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunday connections

Never took one, but two companies I see around often are Dohms and Dolphin

5. Re: Sunday connections

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2013, 17:36
Get answers to your questions about Virgin Gorda
Recent Conversations