We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa de Lena tobago

canada
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Villa de Lena tobago

Hello! I am Planning to book Villa de Lena in Tobago for next Chritmas vacation. I was wondering if anyone had been there... How was the place? Any problems i should be aware of?...

Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Tobago
Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago
Level Contributor
204 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa de Lena tobago

You would have to be more specific.....where is this Villa?And are you travelling with friends? Does it have security? Past posts will show youthat travelling alone (gals esecialy) can be dangerous there now, depending upon location of your villa. Some seasoned travellers are even advising not to go to villas as they are often targeted for break-ins and robberies. Do your homework diligently........don't take chances.

Tobago
Level Contributor
275 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa de Lena tobago

Villa de Lena is in Bon Accord - one thing you may want to consider is hiring a vehicle since it is a little way out of the thick of things (Crown Point) and about a 10 minute walk to the main road. It is in a fairly secluded area but there are more and more houses appearing in the vicinity

The villa appears to have some security measures inplace, from what I see from the outside. I would suggest you contact the owner or letting agent to confirm what exactly they have.

I believe there have been some reviews on www.mytobago.info

Mentioned in this post
3. Re: Villa de Lena tobago

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2009, 13:38