We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Should I Go Ahead And Book Excursion

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Should I Go Ahead And Book Excursion

Hello

Before Irma I contacted a reputable company for a snorkeling trip. At the time they were very busy getting ready for Irma and said that they would get back to me once it was over.

Unfortunately they lost a boat but all there staff are safe. They have asked me do I now want to book, which I do. I am visiting Grand Turk on the 26th Dec. I have to give a 50% deposit which is refundable if the ship doesn't dock.

I know nobody has a crystal ball, but is it possible that Grand Turk will be a possibility in late December?

Thanks

5 replies to this topic
JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,059 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Should I Go Ahead And Book Excursion

You don't mention the name of the Company. Each one I have used on Grand Turk is VERY reputable. I would not hesitate to book. As You say if ship cannot dock you will get a refund.

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
12,071 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Should I Go Ahead And Book Excursion

Yes. I would. Dr. Jim

Edited: 21 September 2017, 10:10
Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Should I Go Ahead And Book Excursion

I'd wait a few days to see how much more damage Maria adds to Grand Turk.....then I'd decide.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Should I Go Ahead And Book Excursion

Thanks for replies. I'm waiting a few days see what these other hurricanes do. Holland America are supposed to be making an announcement soon, with any itiniary changes. The company are Grand Turk Diving

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
11,059 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Should I Go Ahead And Book Excursion

Excellent Company! If You don't book, since one boat is down You may miss Your chance as others no doubt will.

Reply to: Should I Go Ahead And Book Excursion
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Grand Turk
Recent Conversations