We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public Transport

Wilmington, North...
Level Contributor
24 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Public Transport

Can i use public transport to travel from Christiansted to Frederiksted

Mentioned in this post
Frederiksted
Frederiksted
213 Reviews
St. Croix
Gardnerville, Nevada
Level Contributor
282 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public Transport

There is a previous thread on this forum that goes into detail. I googled public transportation on st croix usvi and it took me there. Basically it said that the bus is unreliable but a 15 passenger van is available that takes quite awhile to get from here to there.

Mentioned in this post
St. Croix
St. Croix
U.S. Virgin Islands
st. croix USVI
Level Contributor
428 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public Transport

http://www.gotostcroix.com/taxi-rates/

note from their website: VITRAN (Virgin Islands Transportation) buses serve the island with numerous routes, starting service at 5:30 am on weekdays, ending at 9:00 pm, starting later on weekends. If you are not in a hurry, you can tour the island for only $1, going between our two towns and to shopping centers (transfer at La Reine in mid-island). Call 778-0898 or 773-1664.

For that price you will wait, ride with locals, enjoy scenery and get to where you want to go (with maybe a bit of walking).

If you think of this type of transport would suit you, then just enjoy!

Edited: 19 November 2014, 11:54
3. Re: Public Transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2015, 13:16