We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small Travel Mobility Scooter

Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Small Travel Mobility Scooter

We would like to know where or if we can rent a small travel mobility scooter, such as a Pride Go-Go while visiting in St. Croix next month.

Bedford, New...
Level Contributor
137 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Small Travel Mobility Scooter

Hi William,

I'm in a wheelchair and have been going to STX for years. Sadly, I have never found a place to rent a chair never mind a scooter. I bring my own power travel chair. American and Jet Blue will check them for free and are very good about putting them back together. We also bring a foldable portable ramp that I use to get by the two small steps up into the villa we stay in. The airlines also checked the ramp no charge.

PM me with other questions if you need to.

All the best, Jim

2. Re: Small Travel Mobility Scooter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2015, 14:16
Get answers to your questions about Christiansted
Recent Conversations