We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Coupons For St. Croix

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant Coupons For St. Croix

I am coming to St. Croix in late April and wanted to know if there are some coupons for local restaurants that I could check out. Are these only supplied by the hotel? Any suggestions are appreciated. I am also wondering if there is a site that rates the restaurants on the island.

Thank you in advance.

Cafe Fresco
$$ - $$$, American, Cafe, International
Harvey's
$$ - $$$, Caribbean
Galangal
$$$$, Asian, Thai
Wake Forest, North...
Level Contributor
1,409 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Coupons For St. Croix

There should be some small ones in the stuff you can pick up a the airport (maps, STX This Week). If you are already booked it may be too late to get any VI tourism coupons but you could check with your hotel in advance to see if there is anything available they could get for you. Normally do not apply to existing bookings.

The site that rates the restaurants is Trip Advisor:)

2. Re: Restaurant Coupons For St. Croix

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2016, 14:16