We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Croix in late April do you need to make reservations?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
St. Croix in late April do you need to make reservations?

I am coming to St. Croix during the later part of April which is off season. Do I still need to make reservations ahead of time for trips like Buck Island and restaurants around the island? I am reserving my car rental now and have already reserved my hotel. I will be staying close to Christiansted. Any advice for this time of year is appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
St. Croix
St. Croix
U.S. Virgin Islands
Boston
Level Contributor
6,789 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St. Croix in late April do you need to make reservations?

It depends on when you are going. Normally, that is when we go and it is fine. We might make a dinner reservation on the day of, but for other things like a Tan Tan tour, you might need to have them tell you when they have enough people (depending on the size of your group), or depending on the weather, etc. However, the ironman is May 3rd and the island gets busy prior to that, so depending on how late in April you will be there, you might need to do some pre planning if there is something specific you want to do.

St. Croix
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
2,221 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St. Croix in late April do you need to make reservations?

generally no unless you have a large group

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St. Croix in late April do you need to make reservations?

Great. Thanks.

4. Re: St. Croix in late April do you need to make reservations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2016, 14:16