We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking at several villas...need opinions

Milldale...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
looking at several villas...need opinions

My husband and I are celebrating our 40th anniversary. We have chosen STX for our destination but we are including our adult family and a 1 yr old grandchild. We are looking at several villas in the Christiansted area but need advice. We want something with 3 bedrooms on or a short walk to a sandy beach (the less crowded the better.) Being it is our anniverasry we would like something really memorable within a $2500 to $4500/ wk range.

boston
Destination Expert
for Christiansted
Level Contributor
2,889 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking at several villas...need opinions

When are you traveling? Prices will depend on high or low season.

Milldale...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: looking at several villas...need opinions

Sorry, we are planning to travel from 5/23/15 - 5/30/15.

boston
Destination Expert
for Christiansted
Level Contributor
2,889 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking at several villas...need opinions

My apologies for the delayed response...

You will be able to find a nice villa for that price range in May. The harder thing will be finding a villa that close to a swimmable beach. And please know that I am not a villa expert but am just trying to give you some ideas.

There is a really nice villa on the east end which I've found on VRBO. It's #574472. Right on the beach. Looks great and I like the East End.

You might also look at the buccaneer resorts Beach House Villa. It's a spectacular location and view with lots of bedrooms. Www.thebuccaneer.com

The other areas to look at would be any villas that are in the Shoys or Miss Bea neighborhoods.

If you find some villas that you like, I'm sure our crew here on the STX TA board will happily give advice.

St. Croix
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
2,151 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking at several villas...need opinions

Solitude House is nice and is a few feet from a beach

Dallas, Texas
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: looking at several villas...need opinions

Cruzan Sands Villa in Salt River is right on the beach and not on major road. It is near Columbus Landing in the Salt River Bay area.

6. Re: looking at several villas...need opinions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2016, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Christiansted
Recent Conversations