We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My week in Eleuthera

Naples, FL
Level Contributor
27 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
My week in Eleuthera

This by far was the best vacation ever. I want to comment on a few things. First of all the people in Elethuera were the friendliest people i have ever meant, dont be affraid to make friends and social. Prices are NOT that different then were we live.Ok gas and bottle water was up there but yes we brought food and threw it out because we ate out the whole time or wanted to cook something local.We are working class citizens and we came home with money. Go to Banks Deli and Island Farms. De Perks is like regular cafe prices here in Naples Fl but with much better food!!! We drove to both ends of Island and by week end had been to about 15 beaches. Lighthouse is a must do!!!I personally did not care for Harbor Island at all, very crowed. Went to the haunted mansion,Valentinos for lunch, and tis n tat(nicest lady). Governers Airport was the easiest airport in my life to deal with! Don't expect a new rental car but we had great service when we needed him! Oh and go to that Friday Fish Fry just make sure your there past 10pm thats when the locals step it ip a beat(have a dd)! Can't wait to return. We wanted to visit the guy that owns the Deck but ran out of time,Next visit!

Mentioned in this post
Naples
Naples
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,831 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: My week in Eleuthera

Yes the Haunted Mansion is on Harbour Island - though on Eleuthera I hear there is a Haunted Cave in Savannah Sound!

Mentioned in this post
Harbour Island
Harbour Island
Out Islands
Eleuthera
Eleuthera
Out Islands
Savannah
Savannah
Georgia Coast, GA
12. Re: My week in Eleuthera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2018, 12:17