We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer Shenanigans?

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
88 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Summer Shenanigans?

Hi!

We are looking forward to our yearly trip to my favorite place... will be heading to GHB June 30. Last year we went in May, but remember the year prior was the first Regatta in July! That still happening this year?

Also, any insights on what days certain restaurants are open for summer and if there will be any live music? Tippy's I know usually has Saturday music but any other insight is appreciated.

Thanks!

L

Mentioned in this post
Tippy's
Tippy's
938 Reviews
Eleuthera
Front Porch
$$ - $$$, Caribbean, Seafood, Bahamian
The Shipyard Restaurant & Bar
$$ - $$$, Bar, Seafood, Bahamian
Sandbar Bar & Grill
$$ - $$$, Caribbean, Bar, Bahamian
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
777 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Summer Shenanigans?

Pascal's at Sky Beach, Sunday afternoon beach party with live music. Monday night pizza at Rainbow Inn, Tuesday night at Leo Rose in JC. And I think the new restaurant at La Bougainvillea does live music but I'm not sure which night. Also happy hour on Fridays at BFF (Bacchus Fine Foods) has a fun DJ, and then you can keep the party going at the fish fry.

Mentioned in this post
Rainbow Inn
Rainbow Inn
180 Reviews
Eleuthera
La Bougainvillea
La Bougainvillea
14 Reviews
Eleuthera
Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
88 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Summer Shenanigans?

Fun! Thanks for the heads up. I just read that the regatta is happening that Saturday and Sunday. Last time we were there they did fish fry on the baseball field since it was set up for regatta. Wonder how it will be this year! Can't wait :).

Eleuthera
Level Contributor
259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Summer Shenanigans?

Bacchus Fine Foods is not having happy hour on Fridays during the summer. LaBougainvillea has been having sporadic live music on Friday evenings. May want to check with Rainbow and Pascal's as summer schedules are often different from "in season".

4. Re: Summer Shenanigans?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2018, 12:18