We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live Music

Tallahassee, Florida
Level Contributor
1,513 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Live Music

Is there anywhere that hosts live music on Staniel Cay? Or a nearby island?

Mentioned in this post
Staniel Cay
Staniel Cay
Out Islands
Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,536 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live Music

hmmm... good question! I don't know. Our first trip there was back when Club Thunderball was still open and we planned to go there one night (had been for lunch) because they were having music but then we got lazy and changed our minds! The second trip the place had long since shut down- shame since the location and view are really nice.

Perhaps with the bump someone may see this and answer. What are your trip dates again???

Tallahassee, Florida
Level Contributor
1,513 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live Music

Late October..... thanks!

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,536 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live Music

I know that sometimes they have holiday parties.... you there for Halloween? Not sure if that is an occasion or not but they do seem to have holiday theme parties on the website. We have been places in the Caribbean that they had special occasions we did not know about like Full Moon parties, etc. that called for live bands. Did you ask Carol? I think in my head that I am getting your dates and jungledriver's (July??) trip dates this year confused... sorry!!

You will soooo love SCYC- music or not- and Sugar Apple. I expect a trip report!!

4. Re: Live Music

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2017, 12:17