We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jacuzzi Beach Villa - Best one?

Belfast, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Jacuzzi Beach Villa - Best one?

Hi,

I arrive in Kuredu next week and have booked into a Jacuzzi Beach Villa. I was wondering if anyone can recommend which are the best beach villas to stay in?

Thanks very much

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Jacuzzi Beach Villa - Best one?

When we visited in 2008 we thought the jacuzzi beach villas at the sangu end were in a perfect location, lovely wide beach lagoon side. If we return that's where I would like to be sangu was so lovely we were in water villa but think I would prefer beach villa next time. All this was of course before the O resort others I'm sure will recommend this area but I cannot comment,both are adult only though. We had planned to return this year but it was 50 dollars per night to request a certain area and we only wanted sangu end so decided on another island. You will love it where ever you are it's such a beautiful place we will definitely return one day.

Belfast, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jacuzzi Beach Villa - Best one?

Thanks Kate, much appreciated!

Nottingham
Level Contributor
30 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jacuzzi Beach Villa - Best one?

We went last year and also stayed at the Sangu end - and loved it. I think the cost for a guaranteed Sangu JBV must vary depending on the time of year as we were quoted 80 dollars (per couple) for a guaranteed Sangu. I think the O Resort is for over 12s rather than being adult only.

However, all the JBVs look lovely!

4. Re: Jacuzzi Beach Villa - Best one?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2016, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Kuredu
Recent Conversations