We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bluesotel

Perth
Level Contributor
70 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Bluesotel

Hi All,

My husband and I are coming to Krabi in late Nov for 5 nights. We have looked at all kinds of accommodation initially intending to stay at Dusit Thani but decided the area was a bit too far out and not enough activity. We have come across the Bluesotel which looks good but very mixed reviews. Has anyone stayed here recently and can comment on the building work that is being done next door and the level of the construction noise.

Would love any other suggestions for a hotel, ultimately chasing a nice hotel within walking distance to bars / restaurants with a pool access room that opens out into the same pool the swim up pool bar is in or a pool villa (maybe I am expecting a lot haha), budget could be up to around $200-$250AUD per night.

Final question - what is the weather generally like in very late Nov? Have been told the weather is ok in Krabi then, is this true?

Thanks so much!

Edited: 21 September 2017, 17:53
5 replies to this topic
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bluesotel

There are nice hotels for $60 in good locations. Tipa Resort for instance. Weather is good all year in Krabi.

winnipeg
Level Contributor
94 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bluesotel

We were at the Bluesotel for 5 days during New Years Eve. The noise didn't bother us. The swim out roooms looked great, though we were on a higher floor. I'd still recommend the Bluesotel....and they shave off some Baht from tour prices if you book them at the hotel

Perth
Level Contributor
70 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bluesotel

Thanks lu192, I have seen a few people mention that the pool is very cold, did you find this the case?

Thanks!

Mooloolaba...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bluesotel

We are currently staying across the road at aonang cliff beach resort. We are in a panorama suite (highly recommend it- amazing views & the pool is stunning) And can see and hear the construction going on there- not that it bothers us. By the time november is here I would think the major things would be finished and it would be a lot more tolerable

Perth
Level Contributor
70 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bluesotel

Thanks KyKen, appreciate the update :)

Reply to: Bluesotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted