We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krabi / koh phi phi / Phuket in 7 days

England, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Krabi / koh phi phi / Phuket in 7 days

Hey,

I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm struggling to find the answers I need,

Myself, my partner and some friends are planning a trip this Nov/Dec.

I have read it's better to split time between krabi and koh phi phi to make the most of both places.

Rough itinerary:

Fly to krabi, spend 3 days staying in ao nang area - visit railey beach, do some rock climbing, travel inland and visit the hot springs

Next 3 days in koh phi phi and visit the different islands, maya bay etc enjoy the night life..

Travel to Phuket for one night to get the flight home the next day..

How does this sound ?

Every krabi itinerary suggests the 4 island tour But if we're staying in phi phi it's better to see the different islands from phi phi?

We like a little luxury but still want a good location which I'm also struggling to find so any hotel suggestions would be great!

1 reply
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Krabi / koh phi phi / Phuket in 7 days

Hi there, you will end up on the same islands whether you take a boat from Krabi or Phi Phi, so if you're at Phi Phi, do it from there. Also if you're travelling with friends, just wander down to the long tails once you're on Phi Phi and chat with them. You can easily get your own long tail for the day for the same price per head, or a little less in low season.

Reply to: Krabi / koh phi phi / Phuket in 7 days
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted