We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to malecon

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
104 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Airport to malecon

Hi... Can anyone tell me if there is any bus from the airport to malecon in La Paz..... And also is there any website so i can check the bus schedule from malecon to pichilinque.. Tecolote and balandra...? Another question... We have only 3 days in La Paz.... Can we squeeze those 3 beaches plus idla espiritu santo in 1 day? Pls advice... Thanks a million

Mentioned in this post
La Paz
La Paz
Baja California Sur, Mexico
Chula Vista...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to malecon

I went to La Paz in January. I think ecobajatours has a bus running from the airport into the malecon bus station but I can't confirm. I can confirm there's a bus running from the bus terminal to Balandra and Tecolote every hour from about 10am to 5pm. There's no information about that beach bus online but plenty of tourists were on it. It's a great service but it needs to be advertised somewhere. Visit the bus terminal and they'll give you a slip of paper with the bus times. At Tecolote there was a banner with the pick-up hours (every :30 I believe)

You could possibly squeeze the beaches in one day but it would be extremely rushed. Go to Balandra and Tecolote on one day and the island on a different day.

Mentioned in this post
La Paz
La Paz
Baja California Sur, Mexico
Balandra Beach
Balandra Beach
2,106 Reviews
La Paz, Mexico
Chula Vista...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to malecon

The bus company for the beach buses was aguila autotransportes. They're doing a good job but not advertising at all. Let everyone know if you get more info about the airport bus.

Guadalajara, Mexico
Level Contributor
104 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport to malecon

Thanks for your reply.... I live in Mexico.. So im trying to avoid those shared van or private shuttle etc.. Too pricey.... Prefer public bus.. Hehehhe.... But yup!! I guess we will find out when we are there about the airport-malecon bus...thanks

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
4. Re: Airport to malecon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2018, 13:18