We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from El Cabo airport to LA Paz

ohio
Level Contributor
24 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from El Cabo airport to LA Paz

It is now 2017, I wonder if anyone knows the charge for a trip from the airport to LA Paz. Is it an equal option to Ecobajatours.com shuttle?

6 replies to this topic
Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
70,038 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from El Cabo airport to LA Paz

Hi

Do you mean from SJD? (SJD is the airport just north of San Jose del Cabo, about 30 miles from Cabo San Lucas) I'd guess that a taxi would be incredibly expensive. A regularly scheduled bus has to be cheaper.

ohio
Level Contributor
24 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from El Cabo airport to LA Paz

Thanks. I think you are right. The problem is we arrive at about 5 pm, and it seems the busses stop running by 5:30. Close call.

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,607 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from El Cabo airport to LA Paz

Aguila appears to have buses at 6, 7 and 9pm. https://www.autobusesaguila.com

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
11 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from El Cabo airport to LA Paz

We rented a car at the airport SJD and drove to La Paz. The roads were safe and we were happy we had a rental as La Paz taxis can be on the pricey side.

indianapolis
Level Contributor
462 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi from El Cabo airport to LA Paz

Very easy drive and rent car from Antonio at Cactus. They are very well priced and no surprise fees! Plus you will want a car in La Paz to get to the beaches!

Bellingham...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi from El Cabo airport to LA Paz

A taxi is way more than the shuttle.Last shuttle leaves @ approx 5pm.The bus goes from Cabo to La Paz via Todo Santos every couple of hours.If you get stuck is Cabo over night and try not to have a good time you will FAIL.cheers

Reply to: Taxi from El Cabo airport to LA Paz
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about La Paz