We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

traveling to Cuernavaca Morelos

Chicago, Illinois
2 posts
Save Topic
traveling to Cuernavaca Morelos

Hello All,

I am traveling to Morelos, Mexico unfortunately I am arriving at night so just wondering what to expect first time traveling to Mexico without anyone from there, taking bus in from airport to morelos.

5 replies to this topic
Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,813 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: traveling to Cuernavaca Morelos

Cuernavaca can be a little confusing with regards to buses because there are multiple terminals there. Where you end up depends on what company you use. If your final destination is in Cuernavaca itself, it probably doesn't matter as much, you could then take a taxi from whichever bus terminal you arrive at to your hotel, etc.

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
448 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: traveling to Cuernavaca Morelos

Why not take Uber and arrive exactly where you need to?

Chicago, Illinois
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: traveling to Cuernavaca Morelos

i have seen reports that uber drivers are not allowed in Morelos.

Edited: 25 January 2017, 20:59
Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
448 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: traveling to Cuernavaca Morelos

Not disputing that you have seen reports. But on Feb 7, 2016, we took Uber from the Marriott Reforma to Tepoztlan, Morelos. When we wanted to return to Coyacan a few days later, we had the option of traveling to Cuernavaca to order an Uber ride since the app wouldn't work leaving Tepotlan.

BC
Level Contributor
4,682 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: traveling to Cuernavaca Morelos

Where are you going exactly?

I took the bus from the airport very late at night, due to my flight being 5 hours late. Arrived in Cuernavaca at 2.15 am. There were taxis at the small terminal. It was not my preference to arrive at that late hour and I wouldn't choose to do so, though all worked out fine.

Reply to: traveling to Cuernavaca Morelos
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cuernavaca