We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can We Fill Out the Health Questionnaire In Advance?

Texas
Level Contributor
746 posts
76 reviews
32 helpful votes
Can We Fill Out the Health Questionnaire In Advance?
Save

I have read that you must fill out the health questionnaire at https://afac.hostingerapp.com each time you arrive or show up to depart from the Cancun Airport. I won't have any cell phone service in Cancun.

I've read multiple sources saying there is WiFi at the airport, but it is extremely unreliable with one person saying it took them over 2 hours to finally be able to fill this form out. Can I just fill it out while waiting for the plane to take off in the US and show that in Cancun, then fill it out again using my hotel's WiFi for departure?

65 replies to this topic
Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
185 posts
4 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: Can We Fill Out the Health Questionnaire In Advance?
Save

Bump

Level Contributor
56 posts
2. Re: Can We Fill Out the Health Questionnaire In Advance?
Save

Good ?

Level Contributor
30 posts
3. Re: Can We Fill Out the Health Questionnaire In Advance?
Save

We filled it out online & printed it. The QR code is on the printed form to scan at airport.

MI
Level Contributor
114 posts
1 review
4. Re: Can We Fill Out the Health Questionnaire In Advance?
Save

Maybe it’s just me- but if you’ve stayed in the same city at home 2wks prior to arrival... what date do we list as event date?

Same as when we’re in Mexico and never leave the resort. What date do we list since it doesn’t allow for a range?

Thanks!

5. Re: Can We Fill Out the Health Questionnaire In Advance?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the Tripadvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 02 August 2020, 23:23
Edited: 02 August 2020, 23:23

MI
Level Contributor
114 posts
1 review
6. Re: Can We Fill Out the Health Questionnaire In Advance?
Save

Ignore my question. I reread the form and question is resolved!

Level Contributor
30 posts
7. Re: Can We Fill Out the Health Questionnaire In Advance?
Save

Michelle: If you haven’t gone anywhere but your home town for the last 14 days, you don’t need to fill that part out.

Level Contributor
30 posts
8. Re: Can We Fill Out the Health Questionnaire In Advance?
Save

afac.hostingerapp.com

America, The...
Level Contributor
10,148 posts
71 reviews
308 helpful votes
9. Re: Can We Fill Out the Health Questionnaire In Advance?
Save

Is the health questionnaire for both arrival and departure?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
52 posts
5 reviews
5 helpful votes
10. Re: Can We Fill Out the Health Questionnaire In Advance?
Save

I hear this is only for departure.. can anyone confirm this?

And I'm assuming if you haven't gone anywhere but home (USA) the past 14 days, and you're currently in CUN departing, you can leave it blank (ninguno) as Susan T said

Reply to: Can We Fill Out the Health Questionnaire In Advance?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
US$USD
Malaysia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.