We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tortugas Beach Club

fort worth
Level Contributor
1,379 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Tortugas Beach Club

We ahve never been here (thanks for the idea Mark). How is the snorkeling?

13 replies to this topic
Missouri
Level Contributor
1 post
88 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Tortugas Beach Club

This place is totally awesome, i can not respond aboit snorkeling as a tropical storm was off shore and created rough seas, but i saw several people attempt to snorkel. We had the beach to ourselves until about noon when the late night party going folks started to awake and wish to go to the beach.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
4,288 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Tortugas Beach Club

My "local" friend who is a snorkel guide there, says its not that good, unless you are really new, and easily impressed.

Columbia, South...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Tortugas Beach Club

The snorkeling is good for beginners for sure. If you are looking for a ton of coral heads, this is not the place. However, there is a large variety of fish in this area and I've even seen some rays here. The beach is small and cozy and the staff are extremely accommodating. Our waiter, Max, took great care of us and the manager, Griselda, took time to come chat with us about having a party there. The food is great beach food and prepared to order. Try the ceviche, it's the best! Recommend this place for people who are in need to get away from the cruise ship crowds. We love this place!!

Reply to: Tortugas Beach Club
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted