We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lobster Pizza

Wisconsin Dells...
Level Contributor
291 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Lobster Pizza

Any recommendations for Lobster Pizza first or maybe a shrimp scampi or seafood pizza as a second choice.

15 replies to this topic
Outer Banks, North...
Level Contributor
147 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lobster Pizza

I would not waste good lobster on a pizza..... sorry, just my opinion.

Wisconsin Dells...
Level Contributor
291 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lobster Pizza

Thanks for your opinion

Martinez, California
Level Contributor
388 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lobster Pizza

This is also an opinion, rather than useful information, but I think it sounds delicious. If you find it, I'd be happy to hear where for my next trip.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
6,843 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lobster Pizza

Three good places for pizza in the zone

Guidos, la Cocay, Fratelli's

In the barrio, Las Serras.

They may have lobster, but not worth putting on a pizza.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lobster Pizza

"I would not waste good lobster on a pizza..... sorry, just my opinion."

-Obviously, you haven't had Caribbean lobster! lol

I am a vegetarian now, but when I used to be a "Carnie", Caribbean lobster was a major disappointment compared to Maine lobster...

To answer the OP's question, La Cocay, has a pizza oven and they offer an appetizer called lobster firecrackers. So it would be real easy to use that lobster on a pizza instead...And I am willing the chef there would welcome the chance to try something new.

fort worth
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lobster Pizza

Lobster is great on Pizza. I love seafood pizza. We used to get the davey Jones one back in the day when El Cantil had the restaurant.

OP - i hope you find it and please let me know where if you do!

Wisconsin Dells...
Level Contributor
291 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lobster Pizza

To all who are interested I hope to post a couple trip reports and reviews. I will keep all updated on my quest for lobster pizza. We have stayed on Isla Mujeras the past 5 years and I have had lobster pizza there several times and I have also had it in the Florida Keys. I really appreciate all the info you guys have provided me and will continue to ask more questions up to the time we depart mid Oct.

Westlake, Texas
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Lobster Pizza

Rolandi's has a good lobster pizza

Wisconsin Dells...
Level Contributor
291 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lobster Pizza

To all who are interested I hope to post a couple trip reports and reviews. I will keep all updated on my quest for lobster pizza. We have stayed on Isla Mujeras the past 5 years and I have had lobster pizza there several times and I have also had it in the Florida Keys. I really appreciate all the info you guys have provided me and will continue to ask more questions up to the time we depart mid Oct.

fort worth
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lobster Pizza

That would be appreciated kevolution. Rolandi's would be a great place to try it. Love their deck and food.

Reply to: Lobster Pizza
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted