We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lobster Pizza

Wisconsin Dells...
Level Contributor
297 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Lobster Pizza

Any recommendations for Lobster Pizza first or maybe a shrimp scampi or seafood pizza as a second choice.

15 replies to this topic
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
233 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Lobster Pizza

Looking forward to your reviews! Rolandi's has great food and great view for watching sunsets

Arlington WA
Level Contributor
4,092 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Lobster Pizza

I'll pile on the Rolandi's crowd. Excellent place for pizza and watching the sunsets.

Texas
Level Contributor
2,094 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Lobster Pizza

They advertise a lobster pizza for market price....hmmm. Glad I don't Caribbean lobster.

https:/…

Saginaw, Texas
Level Contributor
2,776 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Lobster Pizza

"They advertise a lobster pizza for market price....hmmm. Glad I don't Caribbean lobster."

I thought M. P. meant "more pesos" LOL. I guess it does but they should say it will drain the wallet. Over the years my wife has learned that M. P. is N. G. (No Go) LOL.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,867 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Lobster Pizza

Rolandi's in July was $39 for steak and lobster. Seemed reasonable to me, comparatively, and it was outstanding! I bet that lobster pizza wouldn't be too bad. Of course, Id eat the lobster off it and have me a cheese pizza afterward lol.

Reply to: Lobster Pizza
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted