We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Beach

West Central...
Level Contributor
179 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Best Beach

Which resort has the nicest beach....Iberostar, Occidental, or ?

Thanks!

Nancy

4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
83 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Beach

In my opinion, Iberostar, Allegro and Occidental all have pretty similar beaches, some of the better beaches at resorts on the island. I would probably look at other items that may be important to you to differentiate between them like food, cost, activities, etc. All things considered, I would rank them Occidental Grand, Sunscape Sabor, Iberostar, then Allegro. The top three are all real close, Sunscape has a nice long beach, but it is narrower than the other three. The food at Allegro was a little disappointing, but I also think it was the cheapest of the 4. Iberostar is set in the jungle with trees all around your rooms, it can be real humid, muggy and buggy, but the setting is kind of neat.

West Central...
Level Contributor
179 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Beach

Thank you. Interesting that you mentioned Sunscape as that was on my list also. Thanks for all your information and taking the time to post.

Nancy

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
700 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Beach

In that area you can also find Residencia Reef condos. Check out vrbo, unless you just want a AI then never mind about that.

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
28,764 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Beach

Allegro and Occidental are the best.

Iberostar has ironshore in the water and I believe the Sunscape area does as well.

Reply to: Best Beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted