We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report Day 4

Geneseo, IL
Level Contributor
96 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report Day 4

Got some excellent diving in. The Nurse Sharks were out in full force seeing about 5 or 6. My wife spotted a Black Tip but I missed it. Also discovered a huge Moray Ell that was bigger than me hiding in a cave. I suspect that he is normally there as the dive master knew right where to look. We had lunch at the Lobster Shack. We split a lobster burrito. It was delicious and enough to fill us both up. Only $215 peso too! We had arranged before our trip to view a few properties so we did that after lunch and then killed some time until happy hour which we had at Turquoise. We enjoyed watching the cruise ships leave. We had dinner at Machete one of my favorites. I love the Pastoursita! Highly recommend. We then planted ourselves at Kelly’s to watch the World Series game. It was a fun time as we met the owner and talked quite a while with him.

Day 5 not shaping up too well with the Norte. No diving today so we will have to get creative. Stay tuned!

12 replies to this topic
Temple, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Trip Report Day 4

Thanks for your reports. Very helpful! I think we met you one morning at the burrito place by ISIS. We just landed in Houston and already counting the days until we are back (Dec 19).

Geneseo, IL
Level Contributor
96 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Trip Report Day 4

Yes I think you did! Sad we are headed home also. We won’t be back until the end of March. :(

Reply to: Trip Report Day 4
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted