We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report Day 7

Geneseo, IL
Level Contributor
98 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report Day 7

Finally the ports are open! Back to diving. Being our last day we wanted to hit one of our favorites Palancar Caves. The sea life was a little disappointing but the coral heads never do! Always a fun dive with all the swim throughs. For lunch we went to El Bungalow. I had a fish sandwich and my wife had a club. Both were excellent and we would gladly have either again. The prices were excellent for lunch also. The afternoon was spent at the Coral Princess poll soaking up some sun so it looks like we went on a tropical vacation. Dinner we decided to try Sorrisi. We had never been. It was AMAZING! It is definitely high end for Cozumel but it was worth it. We each got a salad and then split lobster spaghetti with the pizza crust covering it. Plenty of food and so tasty. If you haven’t been and are willing to spend a little more on dinner you must try it. With 3 alcoholic drinks, the two salads and split entree our bill was $73. Apparently they didn’t want the pesos as it was cheaper to pay USD. After that we made another stop at Wet Wendy’s for a couple drinks and a few games of Connect Four. Sadly my wife beat me every time. It was a great day!

2 replies to this topic
fort worth
Level Contributor
1,202 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report Day 7

Wow. That restaurant sounds great for a splurge. How is the ambiance?

Geneseo, IL
Level Contributor
98 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report Day 7

Ambiance was wonderful. We felt bad because we were the only ones in the place to start but then another large group came in about half way through out meal so the all the waiters were no longer just starring at us!

Reply to: Trip Report Day 7
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted