We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report Day 8. Headed Home.

Geneseo, IL
Level Contributor
102 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report Day 8. Headed Home.

Not much to report except our sadness of heading home. We have two kids and two dogs excited to see us though. I made a last minute stop at Diego’s Tacos after checking into the airport. We checked our bags and I walked over for the to go order and we ate at the airport. Another place we had never been so wanted to try. For $160 pesos I got two orders of 3 tacos, one fish and one Diego’s special. Both were very good, but the fish was the best. Another place we need to make more stops to. So that is our week long trip. Thanks for tuning in and I hope others will take the time to write reports. They were helpful to me before our trip and hopefully mine to others as well. So many of us love to share our Cozumel adventures and talk about our home alway from home. So the countdown begins for our return in March. However 3 week’s until Aruba with our kids. We have never been so give me your recommendations if you have!

Mentioned in this post
Cozumel
Cozumel
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
4 replies to this topic
NC
Level Contributor
289 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report Day 8. Headed Home.

I want to find your money tree to enjoy Cozumel one week then head to Aruba with family 3 weeks later then get to head back to island again in March! Just kidding. thanks for taking the time to share your adventure for those of us stuck at home. Continued safe travels to you. I enjoyed your daily reports.

Mentioned in this post
Cozumel
Cozumel
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
bemidji minnesota
Level Contributor
8,053 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report Day 8. Headed Home.

Error, sorry.

Edited: 29 October 2017, 08:37
fort worth
Level Contributor
1,368 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report Day 8. Headed Home.

Nooooo. I don't want it to end!

PA
Level Contributor
861 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Report Day 8. Headed Home.

I am just as bummed for you heading home as I am when we have to say goodbye to our favorite place! Thanks for posting the reports. I took notes for December.

Reply to: Trip Report Day 8. Headed Home.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted