We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndham Sabor... Beach Towels???

Sparta, TN
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Wyndham Sabor... Beach Towels???

21 days til we are there!! Trying to pack as light as possible(1 bag for both of us) I know it sounds crazy,but we have done it before as warm weather clothes take up so little room. My question is, Do I really need to bring our big fluffy beach towels from home or are they readily available at the resort? Anyone who can shed some light and help me take less? Thanks!

Rockport, Texas
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wyndham Sabor... Beach Towels???

you can just borrow them from the Aura guests next door since they're all running around buck naked ... JUST KIDDING!!!! sorry couldn't help myself after reading the Wyndham Aura thread... go ahead and zap..

Sparta, TN
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wyndham Sabor... Beach Towels???

Funny, hopefully we won't have to see any of them. It has been my experience that most people who want to run around in the buff SHOULDN'T (lol)

SE Kansas
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wyndham Sabor... Beach Towels???

I was there 3 weeks ago and there were plenty of towels...we had a great time...you will love the Sabor!!!

Sparta, TN
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wyndham Sabor... Beach Towels???

Thanks,I was getting a little worried with all the Aura talk,enjoyed your review as well.

United States
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wyndham Sabor... Beach Towels???

Linkslady, please don't do that again. I broke some ribs 2 days ago and it sure hurts when I laugh like that. Great joke, you literally killed me.

The towels at Sabor are very big too.

6. Re: Wyndham Sabor... Beach Towels???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 23:17