We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palancar Beach Questions???

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
637 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Palancar Beach Questions???

Can anyone tell me what time the snorkel tours run from Palancar Beach? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Do we sign up at the beach or does the hotel (Cozumel Palace) make the reservations. Cozumel Palace used Chaza Travel and I'm not sure what snorkel tour they recommend. We would like to go with the one from Palancar Beach

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Cozumel and Resort
Hotel Cozumel and Resort
1,989 Reviews
Cozumel, Mexico
Cozumel Palace
Cozumel Palace
4,081 Reviews
Cozumel, Mexico
Rockport, Texas
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palancar Beach Questions???

soho.. Coz Palace has snorkel tours running all day from their pier. Unless you just want to go to Playa Palancar I would recommend you use Coz Palace. We stay next door at El Cantil and there are always boats coming and going at the Palace.

I don't think Playa Palancar has a set schedule..

Mentioned in this post
Playa Palancar
Playa Palancar
1,128 Reviews
Cozumel, Mexico
Corpus Christi
Level Contributor
936 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palancar Beach Questions???

You just sign up at the beach when you get there. They dont have a set schedule, they just go out whenever they get a group that wants to go. You might want to also consider snorkeling at Punta Sur.

3. Re: Palancar Beach Questions???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 01:19