We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Riviera Princess

granbury texas
Level Contributor
445 posts
Save Topic
Grand Riviera Princess

We have booked a trip for June 22-29 to The Grand Riviera Princess. Can anyone please give me any updates/pictures? Also does anyone know if they have a place on site to get your hair braided or do you have to go into town?

New Denver, Canada
Level Contributor
79 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Riviera Princess

you can do your hair everyday at the beach starting 9am - there is always somebody - next to the massage palaba. You won't miss it. early morning it is about $ 30.00 (promo), it gets higher later in the afternoon ..

you can check the latest review and pics on TA.

granbury texas
Level Contributor
445 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Riviera Princess

Somiami, Thank you very much for the reply. I appreciate the information. Have a great day!

Mar del Plata
Level Contributor
76 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Riviera Princess

Hi! we booked grand riviera princess for june 09. We are a couple of 29 with 2 kids of 2 and 4.

Please give us a honest review. thanks!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
80 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Riviera Princess

I just returned from the Sunset side (same resort) and the hair braiding is straight off the entrance to the beach from the Sunset side. I wrote a review, look in my profile or right on the reviews of Grand Sunset Princess. Mine is the the one that reads "Best Vacation Ever". There are a ton of pictures if you look at the reviews on the resort, the pictures are just on the right side of the screen.

od7
Ontario
Level Contributor
458 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Riviera Princess

Hi Happy,

Just got back yesterday, review to come.

The place is great. Now, after being there and looking back at some of the bad reviews I read previous it really makes me wonder about those people.

My wife and I have been to a dozen different resorts in Mexico, Cubu, Dominican and Bahamas and this rates as one of the best.

Relax and enjoy.

od7

Alberta
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Riviera Princess

I'm staying at this Hotel March 18-25, and I have booked the Regency Club. I can't say I really understand what that means...when I read the website it mentions nothing of "Regency" anything!?! I wonder if it's the same as the Platinum package? All I need is sun, booze, and beach time...althought I have to admitt it would be nice to have the extra pampering!

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
972 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand Riviera Princess

LayJay - I have responded to this question in your other post.

cmr

Alberta
Level Contributor
1,151 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Grand Riviera Princess

OD7 glad you had a great time and can't wait to read the report & 28 days to go....

od7
Ontario
Level Contributor
458 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Grand Riviera Princess

My review is up

od7

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Grand Riviera Princess

layjay5, we were there at the end of February (my review is just now posted). We did have the same package. Regency Club is with Transat Vacations, they have their own area at the resort, you will get Deluxe Junior Suite, they are very nice also unlimited room service for free, bottle of Tequila and 3 minis, as well as dried fruit tray. 4 a la cartes per week, and you can book them by sending e-mail to concierge. And I think this about it. It is not the same as Platinum, they have their own pools with their own servers, Rooms closer to the beach, jet-tub on the balcony and I believe unlimited a la cartes. Hope that answers your question.

K