We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Geres swimming po

Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Geres swimming po

Long time ago I went to an open air swimming pool in Geres

You had to pay a small amount to get in so I was on my own. I was thinking that it just needed a bar to be perfect when a young lady wheeled in a mobile bar and served me a beer

Is it still there!!!

1 reply
Farnborough, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Geres swimming po

Hi Michelle Just on my way back from Geres. I think you mean Bar de Piscina. We also had great service there. The pool is lovely and the backdrop stunning. We too paid for entrance but well worth the 4 Euros each.

The sad thing is we booked a hotel through Booking.com which depicted a beautiful swimming pool in Hotel do Aguas! This turned out to be a suite of municipal pools within Parque Thermas. This park closes and opens at will and the pools are full of green water and obviously closed ( in August ). The facilities board of the hotel does not show a swimming pool so how are they allowed to put a picture of the municipal pools on their site of booking.com?

Geres is beautiful and the hotel is nice but seek out your lovely pool again if you return there!

Reply to: Geres swimming po
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Geres