We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airfare to Cabo

utah
2 posts
Save Topic
Airfare to Cabo

I am looking for airfare to Cabo for late september. Right now it is at $327. is this a deal? or should I hold out? I never know when the perfect time to buy the airfare is. I already have a hotel, so the packages are out. Any ideas?

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
pennsylvania
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Airfare to Cabo

I have to say i am feeling better about what I paid now. I paid 430 from the East coast, could have paid a wee bit less but would have doubled my travel time....3 days later the price had gone up $100...I cring to look at it now....but hey I will be on that plane in 3 days!!

TX
Level Contributor
5,888 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Airfare to Cabo

The best I've been able to come up with (so far) in planning for our trip in January 2010 is $695/person out of Dallas-Fort Worth, and that's having to connect thru Chicago going and Phoenix coming back. That stinks!

Mentioned in this post
Dallas
Dallas
Texas
Chicago
Chicago
Illinois
Phoenix
Phoenix
Central Arizona, AZ
Brooklyn, NY
8 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Airfare to Cabo

Yes that is cheap but you must know that why it is cheap is because your also going when its hurricane season. I just booked a trip in Mid- October with a non-stop flight for $431 pp

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
333 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Airfare to Cabo

If that's after taxes and fees then it's a pretty good deal. I tried looking up vacation packages vs. air/hotel separately and that's about the price I came up with for air going mid-August.

Just to give you an idea what deals are out there. I'll be there next week and got 7 nights at Riu SF including air for $695 after taxes and fees. Non-stop flights both ways from CA.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas
Hotel Riu Palace Cabo...
7,266 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
15. Re: Airfare to Cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2010, 13:16