We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in cabo tuesday

January
3 posts
1 review
Honeymoon in cabo tuesday

We are leaving this tuesday for cabo San Lucas and have never been. Is there somewhere where we can get a massage on the beach? We will be staying in riu Santa fe.

Thanks, I'm so excited!!

St James, New York
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
17,853 posts
176 reviews
1. Re: Honeymoon in cabo tuesday

Massage on the beach by the Sand bar on Medano beach was about $20 for 40 min. Most hotels will also offer spa services. Some spas will send a person to your room for a private massage on your balcony overlooking the Ocean.

www.suzannemorel.com or look at www.sparitual.com.mx/

cabo
Level Contributor
3,835 posts
1 review
2. Re: Honeymoon in cabo tuesday

Not sure about the beach at RIU, but go further down the beach, just past the Villa Hotels and you will find massage tables under a white tent. I think around 20 bucks also.

Have a great honeymoon!

January
3 posts
1 review
3. Re: Honeymoon in cabo tuesday

Oh my gosh, $20? That's great, thank you so much. I am packing now, just wish we could have the wedding tonight so we can get over there and relax

4. Re: Honeymoon in cabo tuesday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2010, 15:16