We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beer at the Barcelo palace

california
Level Contributor
211 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Beer at the Barcelo palace

Does anyone know what type of beer the have on tap,and what type of beer the stock in the room

Vela
$$ - $$$, Italian, Seafood
Cafe Des Artistes Los Cabos
$$$$, French, Seafood, International
El Matador
$$$$, Mexican, Latin, Seafood
canada
Level Contributor
532 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beer at the Barcelo palace

Hope you get an answer ive asked a few times without any luck,, But will be there a week today so if we dont get an answer i will elt you know when i get back!! As long as its wet and cold right!

california
Level Contributor
211 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beer at the Barcelo palace

Thanks cubaanyone! That would be great. Enjoy your holiday. Any other info would be appreciated.

California
Level Contributor
2,858 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Beer at the Barcelo palace

When we were there, we had Dos XX in our room......not sure what they had on tap, but it sure was cold and sure was good...lol. I know they had large bottles of Sol that they poured from too. Hope this helps.

Cabo Nut

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
4. Re: Beer at the Barcelo palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 23:17