We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Presidente Hotel Map and Room Questions

Minnesota
Level Contributor
30 posts
Presidente Hotel Map and Room Questions

First time to the Presidente end of March for a week. Is there a room layout map anywhere ? What building and rooms would you suggest if we had an option ? We are in our 50's but still like to have a good time.

Thanks....

Thornton, Colorado
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,052 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Presidente Hotel Map and Room Questions

Wish it were me going to be there! Let me see if I can help since I know the Presidente layout fairly well. Bldgs 5,6,7 surround the big pool (family pool) and are close to the Napa restaurant and are the newest part of the resort built in 2000 bldgs 2,3,4 surroand the activities pool are basically in the center of everything and are close to El Caribeno (snack bar by the beach) and La Terraza, El Patio & Fruita de Floras restaurants as well as the lobby, gift shop and lobby bar, part of bldg 1 faces the activities pool as well. Bldg 1 is closest to the estuary, adult pool and what is affectionately known as Alma's hangout (the adult pool bar) I love the area by the adult pool and always have a good time over there but bldg 4 is nice too because you are sort of in the middle of everything. I highly recommend if you haven't already to upgrade to a 3rd floor room with balcony or even better a 1st floor lanai room.

Edited: 16 March 2011, 13:33
Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
70,779 posts
123 reviews
2. Re: Presidente Hotel Map and Room Questions

Someone did a great job labeling the wikimap with the building numbers and the names of the pools: wikimapia.org/…b

Thornton, Colorado
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,052 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Presidente Hotel Map and Room Questions

you are so right Rachel I totally forgot about that map.....hmmmm maybe because I have been there so much I could be blind and still be able to find my way around without any assistance;)

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
70,779 posts
123 reviews
4. Re: Presidente Hotel Map and Room Questions

But what about that story when you found your way into the cactus alongside the paths? How did that go? Are you now claiming that you had your eyes closed?

slonman ~ I think you're going to have a marvelous time!

Thornton, Colorado
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,052 posts
8 reviews
5. Re: Presidente Hotel Map and Room Questions

OH Rachel I kinda may have possibly could have had maybe a few too many of Alma's wonderful OB's and my balance wasn't quite as good as it should have been or.......maybe a strong wind came in off the ocean and caused me to lose my balance....oh my that really doesn't sound to probable does it:)

6. Re: Presidente Hotel Map and Room Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about San Jose del Cabo
Recent Conversations