We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evening Weather

Edmonton
Level Contributor
31 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Evening Weather

Leaving Monday for SJDC...finishing up my packing and just wondering if it is necessary to bring sweaters/jackets for nighttime weather?? Friends of mine went in January and said it was chilly in the evening, but seeing as its late march now....

Thx

SFS

Thornton, Colorado
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,049 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evening Weather

I have been to San Jose at one time or another every month of the year and with the exception of July - Oct I bring at least 1 light hoodie or sweater, the nights and early mornings can be cool especially if you have a sunburn. Although if you forget to bring one it works as a good excuse to have to buy one in Cabo making for a nice souvenir from your trip, which is the excuse I have used on occasion, sometimes I just claim the one I brought is wrinkled or it got dirty or I lost it;)

Have a wonderful time!

Mentioned in this post
San Jose
San Jose
California
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
2. Re: Evening Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 09:18