We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orbitz $200 off

somewhere
Level Contributor
3,075 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Orbitz $200 off

I just booked Dreams P/A today. And used promo code ENTERTAIN200 for an additional $200 off.

It expires on 12.31.2008 so if you haven't booked yet and can, check out orbitz to see if their prices are good from your airport.

I compared bookit, travelocity, apple, orbitz, cheapcarib, beachdestinations, expedia, allinclusiveoutlet, and even some Candian outfits and oribitz had the best price by far.

*PS I don't work for Orbitz, I'm not affiliated with them in any way. Just wanted to pass on some info in case anyone else can benefit from them!

Plus orbitz is still offering the $200 resort credit and bookit and apple are no longer offering it.

1. Re: Orbitz $200 off

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 15:21