We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sharing a airport transfer

Kalamazoo, MI.
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
Sharing a airport transfer

Hi TA members, My wife & I are flying out of Detroit 7am, on 3-21-09, to Cancun, Mx, will be staying at Barcelo Maya Caribe. Looking for another couple or two interested in sharing a round trip private transfer to Barcelo. I want to be on the beach with drink in hand asap. Thanks Doug

Mentioned in this post
Detroit
Detroit
Michigan
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Maya Tulum Resort
Maya Tulum Resort
414 Reviews
Tulum, Mexico
Kalamazoo, MI.
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sharing a airport transfer

Just bumping to refresh.

Kalamazoo, MI.
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sharing a airport transfer

Still looking into sharing a airport private transfer to Barcelo.

Wayzata
Level Contributor
1,577 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sharing a airport transfer

Hi DOug,

I know some transport companies discourage this unless you are on the same flight. If you are on different flights and one or more flights are delayed it can delay everyone. If you're on the same flights it can work well. Good luck.

NC
Level Contributor
251 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sharing a airport transfer

:My wife & I are flying out of Detroit 7am, on 3-21-09, to Cancun, Mx, will be staying at Barcelo Maya Caribe.

Doug,

Have you asked this question on the .unofficial-barcelo-maya.com/forum/ ? I believe you may find someone who is arriving then.

Mentioned in this post
Detroit
Detroit
Michigan
Cancun
Cancun
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Maya Tulum Resort
Maya Tulum Resort
414 Reviews
Tulum, Mexico
Kalamazoo, MI.
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sharing a airport transfer

Hi Beachscape, Thanks for the information, I've been on the unofficial web site # of times, great site, very helpful.

Kalamazoo, MI.
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sharing a airport transfer

Hi UP, Thanks for the information, and am aware of sharing rides policy, just trying to save a few $$$.

NC
Level Contributor
251 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sharing a airport transfer

Hi Beachscape, Thanks for the information, I've been on the unofficial web site # of times, great site, very helpful.

Your welcome Doug! Hope you find another couple to share with you.

NC
Level Contributor
251 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sharing a airport transfer

Hi Beachscape, Thanks for the information, I've been on the unofficial Barcelo web site # of times, great site, very helpful.

Your welcome Doug! Hope you find another couple to share with you.

Kalamazoo, MI.
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sharing a airport transfer

Last call, Booking this week. I'm still looking to share a private transfer with another couple to Bacelo Maya Beach/Caribe.

10. Re: Sharing a airport transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 21:40