We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Bike Rentals

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Topic
Looking for Bike Rentals

My partner and I are looking for bike rentals in Edmonton.

Mentioned in this post
Edmonton
Edmonton
Alberta, Canada
Edmonton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Edmonton
Level Contributor
3,682 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for Bike Rentals

I did some online searches without a whole lot of luck. None of the major bike shops mention rental services, but when I looked at yellowpages.ca a couple of places came up.

They are Western Cycle 780-482-5636 and Velocity Cycle 780-466-8133. Give them a try and let us know how you make out.

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
20,833 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for Bike Rentals

United Cycle is also a large bicycle retailer in Edmonton (great service - we have bought several bikes there, including DH's high-end tri bikes). I am pretty sure they do not do rentals, but you could always contact them to find out, and perhaps they can refer you to places that rent. Their phone number is 780-433-1181, or toll free, 1-800-361-8776.

Mentioned in this post
Edmonton
Edmonton
Alberta, Canada
Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Waterton Lakes National Park, Nelson
Level Contributor
2,692 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for Bike Rentals

....are we talking "peddle bike" ..... or "motor bike"?

4. Re: Looking for Bike Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2011, 13:17