We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Question

NY
Level Contributor
786 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant Question

I plan to be on vacation in Winnipeg this August and I have food allergies including gluten, eggs, dairy, and yeast.

Can you please recommend restaurants that are able to accommodate food allergies?

Thank you very much.

travelus73

6 replies to this topic
Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
Level Contributor
4,585 posts
454 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Question

Here some information from trip advisor: https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Restaurants-g1549…

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
Level Contributor
4,585 posts
454 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Question

Here a other list from Celiac society : manitobaceliac.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/1…

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
609 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant Question

One of your best bets may be Cocoa Beans Bakery (restaurant) at 774 Corydon Ave. It's a totally gluten-free restaurant and can make things dairy-free/vegan on request.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
6,215 posts
304 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant Question

Boon Burger is a vegan restaurant, and I know they do have a gluten free bun, as well as fun free options and well as other menu options. It is a really good food! Stellas is really good food too and several locations.

Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant Question

Clay Oven Downtown at Shaw Park. Vegetarian and Gluten free options. East Indian cuisine A+

Winnipeg, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant Question

A friend of mine has gluten allergies and is able to eat at Burrito Del Rio on Corydon avenue. They have a naked burrito without the burrito shell. So if you like mexican options this is a really good place. Ive had their non gluten free burritos and they are delicious. I would expect the gluten free to be equally good.

Regards,

Camco Construction

http://camcogc.com

Reply to: Restaurant Question
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Winnipeg