I am moving to Winnipeg for work for one year, along with my wife and 2 year old daughter, in Nov mid-end. Request your advice on how can we pro-actively narrow down best possible stay considering our following preferences:
1) Location near to a good pre-school for my 2 year old daughter.
2) Location near to my workplace: 191 Broadway.
3) It would be great to have both pre-school and my workplace at walking distance from our rented stay. If we have to choose one over other without compromising a good stay location, we would prefer pre-school to be at walking distance, and not more than 30 mins of work-commute from our stay.
4) We have a budget of around $1k per month and would be interested in a fully furnished 1Bed apartment.
5) Any pointers - good websites etc, to pro-actively hunt for apartments?
Many thanks in advance for your time and guidance.