We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bon Jovi Concert at Centre Bell

ND
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Topic
Bon Jovi Concert at Centre Bell

Good day everyone! I was exploring theater options for later this week, and discovered that Bon Jovi will be playing at the Centre Bell. I am interested in possibly securing two tickets for Friday night (3/19/10). I can't tell if tickets are still available or if they are sold out. What is the ticket venue that most people use for buying concert tickets in Canada? When I do online searches, I come up with what I would consider third-party ticket vendors. I don't know if these are reputable companies in Canada or if they are risky re-sale options. It could very well be, too, that the concert is sold out and the only tickets available are through individual re-sale options. Any advice on how to secure tickets? Thanks much!

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Montreal
Level Contributor
3,613 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bon Jovi Concert at Centre Bell

These are all very reliable sites and widely used. Not what i consider 3rd party:

http://www.admission.com/html/home.htmI?&l=EN

http://www.geg.ca/en/show/

http://www.ticketmaster.com/

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
365 posts
334 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bon Jovi Concert at Centre Bell

I did a quick check on the Bell Centre`s official website. There are still tickets available for your date in the blue section for 19.50$ a piece.

https:/…

Mentioned in this post
Bell Centre
Bell Centre
1,374 Reviews
Montreal, Canada
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bon Jovi Concert at Centre Bell

Hi Kaye-NYC,

Great info so far... I would just add:

Ticketmaster is the usual BIG TIcket seller here in Canada... most sports venues / concerts contract the ticket sales out to them.

TIP - the easiest way to always find the OFFICIAL Ticketseller is to go to the Venue Website (in this case Bell Centre) and they will list all their upcoming events... with automatic links to how to purchase tickets.

Gotta say the $ 20-ish tickets that MONTREAL-NATIVE found sound like the way to go... wow what a "coup" to be able to find tickets to a top name concert... a lot more exciting than going to a live-theatre show IMO.

Enjoy the concert.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

PS... lol, a TripReport is now A MUST... we will want to hear all about your Montreal Adventure for sure.

Mentioned in this post
Bell Centre
Bell Centre
1,374 Reviews
Montreal, Canada
Montreal
Montreal
Quebec, Canada
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
365 posts
334 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bon Jovi Concert at Centre Bell

I do agree with you Wine 4-2 that the tickets are cheap. There cheap for a reason however, it says ``obstructed views!`` Guess you can`t have everything!

ND
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bon Jovi Concert at Centre Bell

Thank you everyone! I had tried a couple of these ticket sites before, and received error messages. Thanks to the link provided by Montreal_native, I was able to secure the $19.50 promotional seats! Yes, the view is partially obstructed. But, what I did not mention is that I just saw Bon Jovi in concert in North Dakota - and had great seats. I am a huge fan, so being able to see them in a different venue for such a reasonable price is hugely acceptable. We will still be able to enjoy the music and watch on the overhead monitors. Someday . . . I'll strike front row seats.

Yes, Wine-4-2, a TripReport is in order when I return and one small way I can repay everyone for their kind help.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Montreal
Montreal
Quebec, Canada
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
365 posts
334 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bon Jovi Concert at Centre Bell

I`m glad you were able to get the tickets. I would have too with my favourite band considering the price. The good news thanks to Montreal being the home of the craziest hockey fans we have the largest jumbo screen in the world for an indoor arena! :)

Mentioned in this post
Montreal
Montreal
Quebec, Canada
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
365 posts
334 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bon Jovi Concert at Centre Bell

On second thought it probably won`t be being used considering the stage and everything. I`m assuming it will be a centre stage and not a half stage like some shows.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bon Jovi Concert at Centre Bell

Hi Kaye-NYC,

As someone of a certain age I learned a long time ago, that the only thing better than seeing a favourite Team / Act at home... is seeing them on the road.

Which is why we've seen Les Canadiens play in some amazing venues.

Enoy the concert... I look forward to the TripReport.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

9. Re: Bon Jovi Concert at Centre Bell

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2010, 12:18