We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Park Town Hotel

Rocky Top
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
Airport to Park Town Hotel

Is taxi the best way to get to the hotel or does the hotel have a shuttle to the hotel?

Any special thing about the hotel? Good restaurant, pool, view, or location.

How far is it to the convention center? Walk or taxi?

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to Park Town Hotel

You need to contact the hotel about shuttle service. Taxi service will run around $20 from the airport.

parktownhotel.com/hotel_info/guest_facilitie…

It's located along the river and across the bridge from the University of Saskatchewan

It would be possible to walk. I live right beside the Prairieland Park and occasionally walk downtown, however taking a taxi is more realistic. If you have a large group, you could see if the hotel would be willing to shuttle you.

Rocky Top
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to Park Town Hotel

Can Cancun maybe I can buy you a drink for all this great info you have provided me with. Great bunch of guys! Ball is in your court. Maybe you could be our tour director?

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport to Park Town Hotel

Thanks for the offer! You guys won't need a tour guide, you will be fine on your own. Enjoy your stay - Saskatoon is a nice little city. If you looking for souvenirs to take home, check out the Sask Made Market Place on 8th Street - they also have a website http://shop.saskmade.ca/index.php I think there is also another store in the Confederation Mall (west side of the city) that has an even larger selection of items. It might be worth the taxi ride.

4. Re: Airport to Park Town Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Saskatoon