We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegetarian or Vegan restaurants in Saskatoon?

Toronto
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Vegetarian or Vegan restaurants in Saskatoon?

Going to be in Saskatoon in two weeks and looking for a vegetarian or vegan restaurant for lunch.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
646 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegetarian or Vegan restaurants in Saskatoon?

There's a newer place called The Upstairs. I haven't been there but I know I saw a sign outside saying that it had vegan options. Other than that I don't know of anywhere else that is specifically vegetarian or vegan but since I'm not vegetarian or vegan I don't pay much attention. There are of course the typical things like salad and pasta available at pretty much any restaurant.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegetarian or Vegan restaurants in Saskatoon?

We like to eat at the Genesis on 22nd Ave. They have vegetarian and vegan options.

Regina, Canada
Level Contributor
646 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vegetarian or Vegan restaurants in Saskatoon?

I'm not sure if you've seen the restaurant reviews that are available here on Trip Advisor, but according to them there's a restaurant called Las Palapas Resort Grill that has vegetarian options. I've never been there but the reviews of it seem ok.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vegetarian or Vegan restaurants in Saskatoon?

We've been to Las Palapas (located on Victoria Ave). Food was ok but not great. It's a Mexican Restaurant and was very full over the lunch hour.

5. Re: Vegetarian or Vegan restaurants in Saskatoon?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 02:16
Get answers to your questions about Saskatoon