We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help me with Travel Lodge-1st timers in Saskatoon

Edmonton, Alberta
Level Contributor
277 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Help me with Travel Lodge-1st timers in Saskatoon

I need a hotel for a youth group event--is the travel lodge really bad--i heard it had renos done?

Want a waterslide and pool--other hotels like Days Inn, Radisoon ans Saskatoon booked already-

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
131 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help me with Travel Lodge-1st timers in Saskatoon

I stayed at the Travelodge last week and it was fine. They are currently doing renovations to the bar but that won't be an issue for your youth group. There are two pool areas, one with pool and hot tub, the other with a pool and waterslides. If you can't get in at the Travelodge, try the Sheraton. It's a bit pricier and the waterslide/pool area is smaller, but they are very good with group bookings.

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Saskatoon
Level Contributor
1,154 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help me with Travel Lodge-1st timers in Saskatoon

I can't really commment about the rooms, but my son has gone to a few pool parties over the years. The pool area seems nice.

I also agree that the Sheraton has a nice pool/waterslide area.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
222 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Help me with Travel Lodge-1st timers in Saskatoon

Both hotels are fine, and I spend many a pool party at them as a kid! :)

The Radisson's location is better (heart of downtown), but I suppose that would depend on where you are looking to go once in town. Enjoy your stay!

4. Re: Help me with Travel Lodge-1st timers in Saskatoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 14:19
Get answers to your questions about Saskatoon