We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Hotel in Lovina

Which Lovina Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
4 posts
Save Topic
Good Hotel in Lovina

we will stay in Lovina next month for my friend wedding before we go back to Kuta for the rest of our days in Bali . can anyone please recomand a good Hotel to stay there ? we are 40 years old Australian couple . our budget bellow 100 AU$ per night ,

reggards

Banzi

Jurong, Singapore
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Hotel in Lovina

we were stay in Starlight Hotel in Lovina , good price , the rooms is clean and the staff is nice ,I hope this can be your consideration .

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Hotel in Lovina

Perhaps look at the Rambuttan Cottages, (see my review) Richard Hood is the manager if you wish to drop him an email.

Cheers

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
18,204 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Hotel in Lovina

Another vote for Rambutan in Kalibukbuk. They have rooms to suit all budgets and a couple of nice pools. It's a 5 min walk to the beach (not that you'll be really hitting the beach since it's not really used by tourists), and there are good dining options within in the immediate vicinity. I have also reviewed the property:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g608483-d3…

And for completeness, Balilover's review is here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g608483-d3…

Perth, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Hotel in Lovina

grazzie !! for all advice , it will be good consideration for us

5. Re: Good Hotel in Lovina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Lovina Beach