We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Expert ?

ubu
Barrie Ontario...
Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Expert ?

I am interested in an Atacames vacation and looking for a local expert in the area to answer some questions for me

Mentioned in this post
Atacames
Atacames
Esmeraldas Province, Ecuador
Canada
Level Contributor
353 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Expert ?

What questions do you want answered? A few people may be able to assist if they know your specific requests for information.

ubu
Barrie Ontario...
Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Expert ?

I am interested in the name and website of the golf course near Atacames, Villa rentals near Atacames.

Mentioned in this post
Atacames
Atacames
Berlin
Level Contributor
152 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Expert ?

The golf course is located at Casa Blanca Resort, its called Hoyo 19. It is not in Atacames but in Same. All the villas are privately owned, you can try contacting a tour operator that can assist you with a villa or an apartment there.

Pat

Mentioned in this post
Atacames
Atacames
4. Re: Expert ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2010, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Atacames
Recent Conversations